GROW Educare Centres is a social enterprise with a vision to set a new standard for early learning in developing countries that unlocks Human Potential. To achieve this vision, we create an ecosystem for Early Childhood Development (ECD) centres that ensure children receive high quality early learning, use social-franchising to scale our model, equip ECD owners to run sustainable businesses, develop innovative tools and solutions and engage parents and communities to advocate for quality early learning.
We are looking for a dynamic team player who is IT savvy, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to fill the role of Business and Implementation Analyst at our Head Office in Cape Town. Your role will be to provide continuous process improvement for the organisation to enable efficiency and scale through the implementation of technology and new processes.
- Define and map business process improvements to technology requirements
- Document and maintain all business standard operating procedures, templates and forms.
- Ensure uniform processes are rolled out throughout the regions and franchise network and monitor usage
- Train and support users on GROW technology and new processes
- Liaison with outsourced IT development vendors re requirements and resolutions
- Data governance and security
- Curate content on Resource Portal as well as manage access
- Develop reports and analyse business data to inform strategic decision making
Requirements and Competencies:
- A relevant Tertiary Qualification
- At least 2 years’ working experience as a business analyst
- Experience in business process improvement and project management
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to translate large data sets into graphic reports for strategic decision making
- Attentive to detail
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Initiative, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
The successful applicant must demonstrate high Emotional Intelligence, be open to frequent change, be passionate about our cause and value diversity
Please forward your CV to Tracey Collins with a short covering note explaining why you would like to work for GROW, how your skills, experience and accomplishments meet the requirements for the position, why you believe you would be an asset to GROW as well as your remuneration expectations.
Closing Date: 27 March 2020