Applications close 27 November 2020
About GROW Educare Centres:
GROW Educare Centres is a social franchise with a vision to have a 5 star early learning centre in every neighbourhood that unlocks Human Potential. To achieve this vision, we create an ecosystem for Early Childhood Development (ECD) centres that ensure children receive high quality early learning and ECD centre owners run professional and sustainable businesses.
We are looking for a dynamic team player with excellent interpersonal skills and strong planning and organisational skills to fill the role of Education Implementation Manager at our Regional Office in Cape Town.
You will be accountable for ensuring the achievement of high- quality early learning services through the effective implementation of the GROW learning programme at all GROW Educare Centres in the region.
- Ensure the GROW learning and daily programme is being implemented at the required standard at all centres
- Co-ordinate the regional education calendar in line with the national calendar
- Manage the regional education team, track mentor reporting, guide the team in developing action plans to address issues and ensure implementation thereof
- Engage with franchisees regarding education in their centres
- Oversee the Learner Assessment and Teacher Evaluation process in the region, develop action plans based on results with education team and ensure implementation thereof
- Provide feedback to the Regional Implementation Manager and submit monthly reports
- Assist with the recruitment and selection of franchisees – site visits, information days, interviews and infrastructure upgrades
- Assist with the inventory orders for new centres and implementation at new centres
- Manage the inventory check process and assist with top up orders and termly kits for existing centres
- Recruit interns and manage the regional internship programme
- Co-ordinate and facilitate education induction training, as well as teacher and intern training
- Assist with parent information sessions at centres and facilitate if required
- Assist with management of external monitoring and evaluation process
- Visit centres in the regions providing ongoing mentoring and guidance to the teachers and principals
Minimum Requirements and Competencies:
- A relevant Diploma or Degree in Education
- At least 10 years teaching experience in Foundation Phase /Early Childhood Development
- A Driver’s License
- Knowledge of early childhood development programmes
- Experience in directing and shaping the curriculum and teaching process
- Solid experience in training and facilitating training sessions
- Strong development and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Initiative and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and comfortable with technology
The successful applicant must demonstrate high Emotional Intelligence, be flexible and open to change, be passionate about our cause and value diversity. Having your own transport will be an advantage.
How to apply:
Please forward your CV to Sheilah with a short covering note explaining why you would like to work for GROW, how your skills, experience and accomplishments meet the requirements for the position, why you believe you would be an asset to GROW as well as your remuneration expectations.
R 252 000 per annum and Group Life benefits