Give to your heart's delight
Big or small: your gift will impact generations to come.
Most ECD Centres in low-income communities don’t have proper, safe facilities, the right equipment and resources, skilled and trained teachers, or structured ECD programmes to ensure quality learning. Because they charge low fees, these centres often cannot afford to invest into their small businesses. Grow ECD can connect your donation to where it is needed most. We can also provide you with a Section 18A tax exemption certificate for any cash donations.
Work with a partner that's on the ground.
How to donate
Donate online at GivenGain
Secure online donations using any bank card.
Donate via direct EFT or bank transfer
Transfer funds directly into our bank account. Please email your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can send you a section 18A tax certificate.
Account Name: Grow ECD
Bank: Investec Bank Limited
Branch: 100 Graystone drive
Branch Code: 580105
Type of Account: Current Account
Account Number: 10011899076
BIC / SWIFT CODE: IVESZAJJXXX
Good to know:
- Only schools in disadvantaged communities, with the right attitude and leadership potential, and who are committed to 5-Star ECD are selected through our recruitment process.
- We are a partner to the ECD centre to guide and support them, empowering them to reach their full potential.
- We are your single point of contact.
- We believe that each centre can be financially sustainable: we help centres to achieve this.
- We assist schools through the often difficult process of registration to ensure they receive the much-needed government grants.
Funders can support a variety of initiatives, including:
- Teacher training and professional development
- Curriculum and classroom equipment
- Infrastructure upgrades such as security, toilets and kitchens
- Rewards and incentives for deserving Educare Centres, such as Outdoor play area upgrades, Infrastructure upgrades and maintenance, Books and educational toys, Stationery and art consumables
Benefits of donating
Section 18A Tax certificates
Companies qualify for BBBEE points under Social Economic Development (SED)
Donors are invited to site visits
Equip ECD centres to be sustainable professional businesses
Provide children with high quality early learning opportunities