ECD Business Owner Accelerator Programme
Avoid sleepless nights worrying about your centre. Learn how to grow your business and make your ECD centre profitable.
Do you dream of running an ECD centre that is profitable and sustainable? Do you have sleepless nights about your preschool’s finances, staff issues, registration or the quality and consistency of education happening in your classrooms? Do you need practical skills, tools and support to help you take your preschool to the next level?
What is the course about?
Grow ECD has been helping ECD centre owners like you run their preschools like a business for over 8 years. We know how lonely and stressful it can be to have big dreams but no support.
In this 6-part Business Accelerator training programme, we will give you the basic skills, tools and resources you need to manage your ECD centre like a business!
This programme is available at our Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg branches only.
In this accelerator course you will learn:
- Personal leadership
- How to manage your money
- How to run your preschool like a business
- How to achieve sustainability
- What it takes to provide quality early learning
- The steps to get registered
- How to work smarter, using technology
- How to access ECD finance to grow your business
Who can apply?
To qualify for the ECD Business Accelerator you must:
- Be a current ECD Centre owner or principal
- Have an ECD qualification NQF4
- Have 25 or more learners at the centre OR legal capacity for 30 learners
- Have access to an Android smartphone or tablet
- Have own transport to attend training at our office
- Charge at least R350 per month (or more) in school fees
How does it work?
The course is valued at R2 500, but thanks to the generous support of a funder, we are able to offer it at R600 per person! Payment is due by the date your course starts.
ECD Accelerator ProgrammeCourse Details
The fees include training by a professional facilitator
Handouts and notes
Certificate of completion
It does not include any travel cost.
You will need to make your own travel arrangements.
You will receive a link to Quicket allowing you to pay for your ticket online or at Quicket partners. You can also make payment at the class with your card using our Yoco machine.
We will review all applications and confirm whether you are selected within 2 weeks before the course starts. If the course is full, we will keep your name on our list and invite you to our next course.
No, this is not an accredited course. During this programme you will get practical and professional development and will receive a certificate of completion.
To apply for this programme please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Be an ECD Centre owner or principal
- Must have 25 or more learners at the centre
- Must have access to an Android smartphone or tablet
- Must have own transport to attend training at our office
- Must charge R350 per month (or more) in school fees